10 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. July 23
- Stop in at our award-winning Farmer's Market for a day of music, shopping and fun! Check out the Information Station on Whistler Plaza. You can pick up information about Summer events and the Indy Arts Market. You can also pick up your own City Market flair! =)
- Check out our newest addition to the Market House: the Demonstration Kitchen as the Marion County Health Department presents a local premier chef for a cooking demonstration perfect for kids and their parents!
11 a.m. - 1 p.m. July 24
- Grab some lunch and find a seat on Whistler Plaza so you can enjoy the acoustic stylings of Doug Henthorn as he performs on the Market District Stage as a part of the Acoustic Thursdays Unplugged.
- Repeat your Thursday lunch day and stop in at the Market to enjoy the Drums of Africa on the Market District Stage on Whistler Plaza as a part of the Indy Parks Summer Concert Series.
- Check out the newest Saturday Hot Spot in Downtown Indy: the Indy Arts Market. Visit the Market to do some shopping for local produce, paintings, jewelry and creative crafts. The continuously growing Indy Arts Market is proving to be a great way to spend Saturdays!
- Take a break from shopping to enjoy the local acoustic rock band Sour Mash. The local favorites are making their second Indy Arts Market appearance so make sure to stop in and check out their unique style!