- Clark Kitchen presents a local premier chef featuring two cooking demonstrations.
- Our award-winning Farmer's Market. Stop in for fresh produce, baked goods, local flowers and good music!
11 a.m. – 1 p.m. July 17
- Marion County Health Department presents the Cooking at the Market cooking class series.
- Bill Rumley performs on the Market District Stage on Whistler Plaza for Acuostic Thursdays Unplugged.
- Indy Park Concert Series presents the Acoustic Catfish on the Market District Stage on Whistler Plaza.
- The City Market hosts its growing phenomena known as the Indy Arts Market. Stop in for some local music and lunch while you browse the local artists and vendors!