- Join us on Market Street for our Award-winning Farmer's Market. Check out the new City Market gear at the Information Station. Spacious Farmer's Market eco-friendly shopping bags available for only $5. New Urban Farmer men's and women's t-shirts available for $12 or 2 for $20. Stop in and check out what's going on at the Market!
9:45 a.m.- 11:45 a.m. August 7
- Marion County Health Department presents a local premier chef as he conducts a cooking demonstration perfect for kids and their parents! All cooking demonstrations and classes take place in the City Market's newest addition: the demonstration kitchen.
- Join us at the City Market on your lunch break and check out the acoustic stylings of Gordon Bonham as he performs on the Market District Stage on Whistler Plaza as part of the City Market's Acoustic Thursdays Unplugged.
- Stop in at the Market again on Friday to enjoy the Naptown Tuba Quintet as they perform on the Market District Stage on Whistler Plaza as part of the Indy Parks Friday Summer Concert Series.
- Make sure to check out the Indy Arts Market on Saturday to grab a taste of Indy culture. As artists line Whistler Plaza, showing off and selling their creative artwork make sure to grap lunch and stick around for a appearance by the local jazz group Cocktail Sax as they perform on the Market District Stage on Whistler Plaza from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
We look forward to seeing you at the Market this week! =)